Welcome to Capital Tree. Your privacy and security are of utmost importance to us and on this page, you’ll find the details we require from you and how they are used and/or disclosed. By using our website you are agreeing to all the specified terms are granting us permission to use the data provided by you in a specified manner.
Collecting Personal Information
- Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Tracking Cookies Data
- Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings on our website.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- We use the Form Information that we collect generally to contact people who willingly reached out through the Site (Additionally,
- We use this Form of Information to:
- Communicate with you.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide your information with 3rd parties.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Disclosure Of Data
- Legal Requirements
- Plutonic Services may disclose your Personal Data only in certain conditions and when such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
- The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
For any query, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org