WHAT IS HEALTH INSURANCE?
Health insurance provides a much needed financial backup to people at times of medical emergencies. It is an observed fact that to date, medical care in our country still remains highly expensive. According to numerous reports, India still continues to have the lowest health insurance holders in the world. Health insurance pays for medical expenses incurred by the insured. Health insurance can compensate the insured for expenses incurred from any illness or injury, or pay the health service provider directly. There are many different plans, such as individual health insurance, family health insurance, critical illness insurance, etc. Having health insurance is an integral part of financial planning.
WHY DO YOU NEED HEALTH INSURANCE?
- There are countless reasons to have a health insurance policy in place. The long-term shift in our lifestyle has made us more prone to a wide range of health disorders.
- Travelling, tiring work schedules, unplanned eating habits, food quality, and rising levels of pollution have increased the risk of developing health ailments.
- The medical costs have dramatically risen lately. So, a medical emergency results in spending the savings of the individuals, which takes a toll on their future plans.
- If you are a youngster and have a good fitness level, then you get a health policy at a very nominal premium.
- With the increase in age, the risk of health worsens, accordingly, the health policy premium continues to grow.
- On repaying the premium of health policy, you can save income tax on the premium of Rs. 25000 under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
WHY WE AS A COMPANY PROMOTE HEALTH INSURANCE?
Capital Tree is directed towards educating and helping our clients. We help them with their financial goals. In today’s world expenditure on health and medicals have become multifold which directly affects the finances of a person.
Capital Tree aims to help and support these people who might end up losing their savings on their goals or their dreams. This is because of not having the right knowledge or exposure. We understand that no person at any given point would ever compromise on the health of their loved ones.
They wouldn’t hesitate in spending their savings for the betterment and safety of the same. Our ultimate aim is to provide financial safety to our clients and their loved ones. We do so by spreading and providing knowledge and the required literacy.
If you need any kind of assistance regarding health insurance, the Captial Tree expert team is always ready to help you. Please contact us, if you have any kind of query regarding investment and portfolio management.
1 thought on “6 Reasons Why You Need To Get A Health Insurance”
Pingback: Health Insurance amid COVID 19: Importance and FAQs | Capital Tree